BROBAN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY CREAM

image

image image
BROBAN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY CREAM
Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory & Antibacterial (Instant Action)
Complete solution for spots and inflammatory skin conditions
Protease 2.3% w/w

BROBAN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY CREAM

BROBAN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY CREAM

Description:

BROBAN cream is an all natural product, made from a natural plant extract. It is easily absorbed and acts very quickly on application to the affected area. Its therapeutic effects are noticed within few minutes of application.

It removes pain; reduce swelling and sterilises the affected area through its antibacterial properties, thereby promoting quick healing and drying up of spots. BROBAN also stops itching of skin in an exceptional way that is unrivaled.It promotes quick wound healing and prevent formation of scar tissue at the point of injury due to its chemical debridement properties.

Ingredients: Protease Preparation, Emulsifiers, Stabilizers, acidity regulator, Organic oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Vitamin C,Water,Lavender essence.

Indications: Used for Prevention and Treatment of Pimples, Eczema, Dermatitis, abscess, itching skin, Prickly heat, Boils, Ringworm, Skin lesions, Redness of skin, Acne (Vulgaris & Rosacea), Athlete foots, wounds , Arthritis and other inflammatory Skin Conditions.

Direction for Use:  Apply lightly 3 times a day to the affected area.

Research Product from:
Dietmonger Laboratory
Dietmonger UK Ltd
21 Whitestone way, Croydon
CR0 4WL London.
Email:help@dietmonger.com

Tel: (+44)02081337023

(+44) 02089408055

Mob: +447506678876

Best Before: 3 Months after Opening. (30ml): Please store in cool and dry place (store below 400C)

Available at:

Bromley
Kent
BR1 1TS
+442082906927

Dear all,

This is Sam here.

i am narrating my experience and bouts with acne and what triggered me creating this anti-inflammatory skin cream.

I had acne for over 8 years out of which i used different types of powerful antibiotic tablets continuously for three (3) years without solution to my acne problem.

My NHS general practitioner (GP) got fed up and could not find any other possible treatment for me, to alleviate this acne vulgaris problem.

My GP eventually advised me to continue washing my face about 3 times a day because i have an oily skin and could not recommend any other drug because i have tried everything including steroid creams ,powerful antibiotic wash like chlorhexidine gluconate;panoxyl gel among others without success.

i realized that i have to take it upon myself to find a solution also been a biochemist;that is what i was trained for, to find biochemical solution to any diseases through research and development(R&D)

Fortunately i have something that i had been working on for a long time as a possible tumor fighting formula that will not only be  easy to use but also purely natural and organic.

I developed an anti-inflammatory cream from this research and have used this cream to permanently cured my acne vulgaris and also been helping others with similar challenges.

i presented my before and after pictures to show how this cream worked on my skin.

Thanks for reading.

Before treatment with BROBAN cream

Before treatment with BROBAN cream

Before treatment with BROBAN cream

After treatment with BROBAN cream

After treatment with BROBAN cream

After treatment with BROBAN cream

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to BROBAN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY CREAM

1. Israel says:

Hi Sam,
    It is me Israel, I lost your number and I remembered that you have the information of the cream on the website.Please i need some Broban creams;the cream worked so well on my daughter. I kindly call me on this number that you have.
    Israel

2. Elizabeth Odulate says:

I will refer to BROBAN CREAM as the ‘WONDER CREAM’.In Sept 2013, after two weeks of our wedding and my husband’s uncontrolled itchy skin,which had not been able to be stopped by several medication and cream prescribed by our doctor in Nigeria,we went to the United Kingdom for our honeymoon,I told brother about how serious the itching was because his skin itches day and night,making him have sleepless nights and he told me about the wonders of Broban cream which he had seen but i doubted it at first because of how intense the itching was coupled with all we have used for it in Nigeria that did not relieve it.At last,we agreed to use the cream the next day,we applied Broban cream on the skin first in the afternoon and there was relieve, i couldn’t still believe and was waiting for bedtime, so at night,i rubbed it on his skin again, i woke up often in the night to watch him but he was fast asleep, after 3 days use of Broban antiinflammatory cream, the itching was history.

3. infected toe nail says:

Thank you so much Mr Sam. Your cream worked wonders for my infected toe nail!!! Healed it up within days.

• Sam says:

Great news. Happy to know that Broban has cleared up your infection. Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes!!!

4. Larry Blackmoore says:

I have to say, this is one of the best cream I have ever used. I had a very itchy skin infection on which I use the cream on , and within 3 days of regular use, I was amazed by its wonder. Now I am free and my skin is smooth again. Thanks to Broban cream and I will recommend it to anybody. It is 100% guaranteed to work, I was skeptical at first, but thank God I listened to my instinct and tried it out. For sure, am glad I did.

5. Maria Okata says:

This cream, wahoo!!! It’s a magic cream. I used it on my face, and my nephew’s face. You need to see us now.
    I like this cream, it’s very active.

• Sam says:

Hi Maria,
      Happy that this cream worked well for you.
      It is this kind of response that always encourage us to continue doing what we are best at doing……making a world class cream that is unrivaled.

6. Tess says:

I purchased Broban for my mum as her psoriasis had flared up, she found it extremely beneficial in smoothing out the appearance of her skin and aided in her regaining confidence. She has passed it onto my cousin who has developed a skin infection and the results are looking promising. I will be trying this out for myself too. Thanks for a great invention, keep up the great work.

• Sam says:

Dear Tess,
      So glad that your mum and cousin are deriving benefits from the use of this cream.One of our set out goals is to meet customer expectation and surpass it.
      We are looking forward to your response after you have tried it yourself.
      Cheers.

7. Ivo says:

BROBAN: I used this cream for my acne rosacea. It cleared my acne.Very Good

8. Ola says:

The cream is very effective, I used it on my face after trying so many other dermal cream for my skin reaction to razor shaving and hair removal creams. It helps to remove the scars of dead tissues. Since then my face has been smooth and tender again.

Thank I will recommend five out of five times

9. Nikki says:

How can I go about getting some of this cream?

• Sam says:

Hi Nikki,
      Responding to your request for Broban cream.
      Where are you currently based?
      If your are in London, the cream can be purchased from stores listed below:
      1.Sabina Hair & Cosmetics

London SE15 4ST

4. Fas Hair & Cosmetics

26 Rye Lane

Peckham

London SE15 5BS

Tel: 02077322645.

We are still in the process of formalising our registration with amazon.com and soon you can start ordering from Amazon.
      If you are outside the London area; some of these stores can help to courier the product to your location after paying for the postage.
      I hope this information is of help to you.
      Kind regards

Samuel Fashanu
      Strategy Officer.
      Broban Cream.

• shaka says:

im 34 and have acne so bad its not attractive, how soon can i have this produce

• Sam says:

Hi Shaka,
          I suggest you get in touch with various stores listed on our website to buy this cream.
          It is not yet available online ; we are working towards getting it on Amazon.
          Cheers
          Sam

10. John Fashanu says:

Hi guys,
    It ‘s me,John Fashanu,Ex footballer and Gladiator presenter
    This cream is the bomb.I have travelled half way around the world to find a treatment to heal my chronic acne and spent ten of thousands of pounds only to find my brother has developed this amazing cream after 20 years of research.sorry,i doubted you,bro.
    People spread the word ;no longer would we suffer low esteem ,embarrassment because of our skin problems.
    My skin is back.BROBAN,BROBAN,BROBAN,it works; black man or white man.
    well done, Prof. Sam Fashanu,now your job is to get it out to all in need.

11. Ugur Keskin says:

This cream has worked wonders on my coldsore, with instant relief on the effected area. My coldsore has disappeared in just 3 days. I highly recommend this product to any who has problems with coldsores like i do.

12. Olajide Smith says:

My name is olajide smith. Broban cream is one of the best creams i have ever used and it works like magic.i used it just once on my swollen leg and it went down immediately
    I will recommend the cream to any one that has any kind of skin problem to try dietmonger cream .trusted over 100 percent naturally .

13. SIA AMUN says:

I used Broban after waking up to a terrible sore throat and after 2 days the pain and scratchiness was completely gone. I’m a professional singer so it’s important that I remain in good health, especially when it comes to my throat and vocal chords. Definitely recommend Broban! There’s nothing like it

14. Duchess S. says:

Because I have sensitive skin, I am ways apprehensive to try new things that aren’t prescribed by my dermatologist. However, broban was the perfect exception to my rule. I was not expecting it to work for every ailment, but it actually did. From acne, to knee aches, a cramped muscles, sore throat; it’s been quite a journey. But I am happy to have been able to have such a wondrous product handy.